In our Makerspace people of all ages can:
- Design 3D models to print on our LulzBot Mini
- Learn circuitry using Arduino
- Create videos using a green screen
- Create iron-on transfers using a Cricut machine
- Compose, record, and edit music
- Edit photographs and videos
- Design mixed-media art
- Play with BB-8 using Scratch
- Knit or crochet
- Make jewelry
- …and much more!
The library also hosts open house-style Maker Expos appropriate for all ages. Maker Expos provide a perfect opportunity to interact with a variety of hands-on projects showcasing Makerspace supplies and equipment. Last year, 6 Makerspace Expo events reached 152 participants.
Would you like to support the Louisville Library Makerspace?
The Library’s Makerspace is possible thanks to these wonderful sponsors: